The following are the responsibilities and accountability of the recipient of the College of Theology scholarship grants:
1. Comply with the COT academic and administrative requirements.
2. Maintain Christian integrity and character.
3. Attend seminary activities.
4. Comply with specific requirements of the donor.
5. Write “thank you” letter and accomplishment reports to the sponsors at the end of the year.
6. Pay in cash the total amount spent by the University for tuition and fees, board and lodging in the event the student fails to finish his/her studies or has not served at least 6 years in the CPBC and its related institutions.