Funds are available for the College of Theology students for the continuing students through the CPU General Fund and the College of Theology Endowment and Outright Funds Interest, except for the Theology Endowments/Funds with specific guidelines and polices. Hence, a tuition and dormitory subsidy is hereby granted by the University to the Second Year student of the College.
Criteria for Eligibility
A student is a member of a CPBC local church.
All CPBC pastors’ kids* are entitled to a free tuition scholarship upon the recommendation of the General Secretary of CPBC.
Coverage of Scholarship
75% free tuition and 50% dormitory privilege from the University
Conditions for Maintaining the Scholarship
- Must have an average grade of 2.25 in the previous semester. Failure to fulfill this requirement will mean forfeiture of tuition scholarship for the term/semester.
- Shall carry the full load each semester according to the curriculum of the course he/she is enrolled in.
- Shall conduct himself/herself in and out of the campus in accordance with the University and College’s policies and regulations (refer to the Gold and Blue Student Handbook and the CT Student Handbook).
- Shall forfeit the scholarship on the following grounds:
- Non-compliance with the above-mentioned terms;
- Dropping of any subject without justifiable reason that would result in under loading, or going on a leave of absence without seeking prior approval from the College; and,
- Shifting to another course.
Responsibility/Accountability of the Student
Maintain Christian integrity
and character (refer to CT Student Handbook, pp. 7-8, 14-15). Attend